In order to ensure the highest quality prints, we require art files to meet the following guidelines:
- Graphics must be created and saved at a MINIMUM of 300 dpi.
- We prefer Illustrator (AI) or Photoshop (PSD) files. We also accept high-res PDF, JPEG and TIFF files.
- PSD, PDF, JPEG and TIFF file dimensions should be the actual size of the image to be printed.
- The maximum printable area is 14” x 16”.
- Full front: 10-12” wide
- Full back: 10-12” wide
- Front center: 4-8” wide
- Upper back: 6-8” wide
- Front left chest: 2-4” wide
- Lower back: 10-12” wide
- Short sleeve: 3” circle or square
- Long sleeve: 3 x 12”
* Remember to consider the variation of the shirt sizes you will be ordering.
- Turn the background layer off or make the background transparent
- Leave the file UNFLATTENED
- Separate the layers
- Send the fonts as a separate attachment.
We do offer Graphic Design services at a rate of $50.00 an hour, we also reserve the right to charge for Graphic Design if submitted files do not follow submission guidelines and we do the work to make the art print ready. We will let you know before we start any job if the art submitted will work for print.
If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative or our Graphics guru, David Benn, at David@prngraphics.com Thank you!